Subject: Re: current sysinst changes
To: Kazuyuki Inanaga <happyday@pp.iij4u.or.jp>
From: Kazuyuki Inanaga <happyday@pp.iij4u.or.jp>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 02/07/2004 18:15:10
Hi,

I built 1.6ZI release a few days ago on cross-building. I tried to fresh
install it, but no luck, I got same error as before 1.6ZH.

    About "BAD SUPER BLOCK", 1.6ZI boot message showed (once in the
    first booting) how to restore an alternate superblock and complete
    the filesystem upgrade. We see the same;
ftp://ftp.NetBSD.org/pub/NetBSD/NetBSD-current/src/UPDATING
    (By the way, why is the filesystem changed? I guess it makes so many
    troubles ...)

Does anyone get a success in the -current(1.6ZG, ZH or ZI) installation
using sysinst normal method?

Thanks,
Kazu Inanaga