Subject: RE: compiling db3
To: 'port-mac68k@netbsd.org' <port-mac68k@NetBSD.org>
From: Larson, Timothy E. <Larson.Timothy1@mayo.edu>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 07/21/2003 17:19:02
>there wasn't a problem compiling it; perhaps your pkgsrc
>tree or something else is out of whack?

Anything's possible I suppose.
I just pulled it down last week, though, so it's not long I'm out of date.
What other kinds of things could happen to get me out of whack?
The more I know, the better my chance to fix these things in the future.  :)
Maybe I will just grab the binary, and see if that works.  :P

Thanks,
Tim
--
Tim Larson     <><   <><   <><   <><   <><     OL 4-131-2
Info. Services - Internal Medicine Clinical Systems, Mayo Clinic, Rochester