Subject: compiling db3
To: 'port-mac68k@netbsd.org' <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: Larson, Timothy E. <Larson.Timothy1@mayo.edu>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 07/21/2003 12:03:13
I am trying to build db3 from pkgsrc under 1.6.
I get the error "cannot find input file: ../dist/../test/include.tcl" and the make process stops.
The only file I find by that name is in the build_win32 directory.
It doesn't look like I could just copy it into the build_unix directory.
I tracked down the software's home page to see if I could download that file individually and continue, but they don't offer db3 anymore.
I am wondering if the copy that pkgsrc grabbed was incomplete.
Any suggestions on how/where to get the complete source I need to continue?

Thanks,
Tim

--
Tim Larson     <><   <><   <><   <><   <><     OL 4-131-2
Info. Services - Internal Medicine Clinical Systems, Mayo Clinic, Rochester