Subject: RE: shutdown panic
To: None <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: Larson, Timothy E. <Larson.Timothy1@mayo.edu>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 07/17/2003 14:35:36
Joshua said, "I can confirm, clean 1.6.1 install on an SE/30, exact same thing"

It's been suggested I try the SBC kernel.
I haven't had a chance to do that yet.
Since I can poweroff at this point without having to fdisk the next time I boot, I've been working on other things.
It could indeed be the SCSI driver, since I put a new HD in just before I noticed this.

Tim

--
Tim Larson     <><   <><   <><   <><   <><     OL 4-131-2
Info. Services - Internal Medicine Clinical Systems, Mayo Clinic, Rochester