Subject: Re: SE/30 Upgrading
To: None <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: RAParker <RAParker@Quadzilla.NET>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 07/16/2003 21:36:54
The SE and the SE/30 have different motherboards and PDS upgrade slots.
They are not compatible. Cards designed for the SE will not work in (read:
could damage) the SE/30 and vise-versa. The SE/30 PDS is more like a IIsi
PDS, some cards (ethernet mostly) which were designed for one may work with
the other.

RAParker
   |\/|\
   |\ | @ Quadzilla.NET