Subject: localtalk ...
To: 'port-mac68k@netbsd.org' <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: Larson, Timothy E. <Larson.Timothy1@mayo.edu>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 07/16/2003 09:47:40
From what I've been able to learn online, LocalTalk printing is completely unsupported, and nobody is actively working on building support for it.  Is this correct?

I'd been hoping to share my LW 4/600 on the network without wasting my Mac by leaving it running MacOS.  But I guess I'll look for a different option.  If anyone has experience with LT/EN bridges (particularly if there are some I should avoid), please let me know.

Tim

--
Tim Larson     <><   <><   <><   <><   <><     OL 4-131-2
Info. Services - Internal Medicine Clinical Systems, Mayo Clinic, Rochester