Subject: Re: Gerardo Alvarez (Things to do before the list slowly fades)
To: Larson, Timothy E. <Larson.Timothy1@mayo.edu>
From: Gerardo Alvarez <gerardo.alvarez@wanadoo.es>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 07/10/2003 17:37:46
Actually this is an idea that I had when I felt that the documentation=20=

was getting more and more obsolete, and at a time when this list had a=20=

very low frequency, with maybe two messages a week.
Since then I have realized that I lack the necessary knowledge to=20
coordinate that effort, and much less to actually undertake it.
At the same time, the list has somehow regained strength.

The bottom line should be that all recent and new developments should=20
be informed about in the netbsd.org page.
We all know what happens with external links, they always get obsolete=20=

sooner or later.

Could it be possible at least to gather a "descriptive list of recent=20
links", with all the external links and extras that aren=B4t documented?=20=

This could be the very first step to clean up / rewrite anything.

My 2 euro cents.

El Martes, 8 julio, 2003, a las 08:39 PM, Larson, Timothy E. escribi=F3: