Subject: RE: q840av ethernet
To: 'John Klos' <john@sixgirls.org>
From: Larson, Timothy E. <Larson.Timothy1@mayo.edu>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 07/02/2003 19:54:56
John Klos said:
>Bad page! Yes, it works!

So the fixes of that "test kernel" have been rolled in by 1.6, eh?
That's good news.  :)
Now I'll have to have my own little install-fest soon.
I recently got a bigger drive to stick in my SE/30, so am needing to redo that anyway.

Thanks!  That was quick!

Tim

--
Tim Larson     <><   <><   <><   <><   <><     OL 4-131-2
Info. Services - Internal Medicine Clinical Systems, Mayo Clinic, Rochester