Subject: 1U 60Mhz 68060.
To: None <john@sixgirls.org, briggs@wasabisystems.com, abs@netbsd.org,>
From: David Gilbert <dgilbert@velocet.ca>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 06/30/2003 19:22:08
On the 1U 60Mhz 68060 looking for a home, I've been building a
reasonably well connected cluster of NetBSD running hosts.  I'm still
bringing machines online and accepting donations.  Anyone making a
donation or making a contribution to NetBSD is entitled to a free
login on the whole cluster.

So far, I have amiga, sparc (several), sparc64, hppa, and
macppc... with the hppa needing some RAM.  I also have a apollo 2500
(68030 based ... but no port ... I havn't decided what to do on that
yet).

The machines are running a combination of stable and current ... some
openBSD or FreeBSD when extra machines exist.  I'll have IPv6 here
(the ISP I own has an allocation of IPv6 addresses now and we've
connected ourselves to several parts of the 6-bone).

So ... would be willing to put any machines such as this online with
resources such as serial console for those working on them.  It is my
goal to have one of each platform online ... although I will not be
accepting behemoths that draw stupid amounts of power.  No 3/260's or
4/260's and no origional 11/780's (for instance).

Dave.

|David Gilbert, Velocet Communications.       | Two things can only be     |
|Mail:       dgilbert@velocet.net             |  equal if and only if they |
|http://daveg.ca                              |   are precisely opposite.  |