Subject: Re: (Broken) LC040 & alternative distribution
To: David Brownlee <abs@netbsd.org>
From: Stephen M. Jones <smj@cirr.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 06/30/2003 10:49:23
> 	c) Change the m68k distribution to be be conditionally soft-float,

If this wouldn't provide to much overhead, it would seem *ok* .. however:

> 	d) Provide an complete alternative m68k-softfloat distribution.

This is probably the best choice .. of course, it wouldn't necessary have
to be a new branch of the code, but just a different way of building the
code.  Another concern is how many people would use it .. I *plan* to ..
I've got a color classic I'd love to see running NetBSD someday.

Has anyone gotten the accelerators (sonnet and the like) working under netbsd?

Thanks!