Subject: Re: Hello.
To: Donald Lee <donlee_68_k@icompute.com>
From: Cameron Kaiser <spectre@floodgap.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 06/28/2003 17:57:08
> My current 68K machine is my "monitor" machine and it monitors the health of
> the other servers on my network, and calls me on the phone if anything
> is amiss.  That has been up since August of 2001 with two reboots.
> (one to change a UPS and the other when I hit the power button - OOPS)

It's funny you should say that. The NetBSD IIci acts as the mother server
and DNS for all the clients because it's the server that has the most
reliability of all of the servers here, even the NetBSD/macppc one.

 Cameron Kaiser, Floodgap Systems Ltd * So. Calif., USA * ckaiser@floodgap.com
-- If your happiness depends on anyone else, you've got a problem. -- R. Bach -