Subject: incomplete base install
To: 'port-mac68k@netbsd.org' <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: Larson, Timothy E. <Larson.Timothy1@mayo.edu>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 06/06/2003 08:02:40
Hello,

The base set does not completely install on my SE/30.
I get as far as /usr/local/man/cat2 (about 3/4 done?) before getting a SCSIRead() #5 error.
When I try to boot NetBSD, some essential things are missing, but I can get into single-user mode if I ctrl-c past the terminal type question.
I find I can't edit anything because my terminal type is then unknown, though.
(It won't recognize anything I put in.)
Is there a way to finish installing the base set in this condition?

Thanks,
Tim

--
Tim Larson     <><   <><   <><   <><   <><     OL 4-131-2
Info. Services - Internal Medicine Clinical Systems, Mayo Clinic, Rochester