Subject: Re: NetBSD on 68LC040-based Macs
To: MacBSD <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: Riccardo Mottola <zuse@libero.it>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 06/04/2003 21:29:46
I have here a LC 475 collecting dust.

how is FPU emulation supported? My cpu has mask 02E23G. Gathering from the
past discussion I could not deicde how broken that CPU is. Is it ture that
there are "broken" and "really broken" LC040?

I tried starting the sysinst but it seg-faults immediatly. As does a "df -k"

I have seen the effort of the "LC" port and I will try it, howewer, since
sysinst fails, the only way is doing "traditional" install, right?

Is there a way to set that every succesive use of "gcc" will compile using
fpu-emu? both for "ports" as for normal compilation.

-ric