Subject: Re: Things to do before the list slowly fades
To: None <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: Gerardo Alvarez <gerardo.alvarez@wanadoo.es>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 06/03/2003 09:26:19
Ok.
What worries me is wether I am capable of deciding what goes onto the=20
revamped page and what not.
SOmetimes different oppinios arise but no clear conclussions seems to=20
show up.
I would suggest picking up a list of threads that have been discussed=20
and don=B4t show up on the page.
Also, links to sites that have custom kernels, etc.
Suggestions needed, rather than welcome.

El Viernes, 30 mayo, 2003, a las 06:31 PM, Allen Briggs escribi=F3: