Subject: Re: pb150 hdd
To: None <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: Gerardo Alvarez <gerardo.alvarez@wanadoo.es>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 03/19/2003 11:05:44
I tried again to install NetBSD with no success :-(

.- A Powerbook 150 with 24 Mb RAM, and a 3,5 Gb internal IDE hard disk,=20=

partitiones as follows:
		.-512 Mb for Mac OS
		.-128 Mb for Root
		.-256 Mb for Swap
		.-2 Gb for Usr
		.- The rest in an extra, unused partition

Using one the latest available daily build, sysinst fails when newfsing=20=

the disk. This is a manual transcript (possible typo errors):

	Warning: 95 sector(s) in last cylinder unallocated
	/dev/rwd0a: 256.000 sectors in 271 cylinders of 15 tracks, 63 =
sectors
	uid0 comm newfs on: file system full

And then:

	status: failed: command ended on signal
	command: /sbin/newfs /dev/rwd0a
	Press any key to continue

"df" shows the following:
filesystem		512-blocks	Used	Avail		Cap		=
Mounted on
/dev/md0a	3967		3122	845		78% 	/
kernfs		2			2		0		=
100%	/kernfs

This is the same that was happening some time ago, as I mentioned=20
before,
so maybe the multi-cpu bug is not related to this error...

El Viernes, 7 marzo, 2003, a las 03:50 PM, Frederick Bruckman escribi=F3: