Subject: Re: m68k soft float (was illegal instruction)
To: John Klos <john@sixgirls.org>
From: Victor Gallardo <goombaz@worldnet.att.net>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 03/11/2003 08:34:48
GOD IS LIKE.........

A fifth grade teacher in a Christian school asked her class to look at TV
commercials and see if they could use them in some way to communicate ideas
about God. Here are some of the results:

BAYER ASPIRIN
He works miracles.

a FORD
He's got a better idea.

COKE
He's the real thing.

HALLMARK CARDS
He cares enough to send His very best.

TIDE
He gets the stains out that others leave behind.

GENERAL ELECTRIC
He brings good things to life.

SEARS
He has everything.

ALKA-SELTZER
Try him, you'll like Him.

SCOTCH TAPE
You can't see him, but you know He's there.

DELTA
He's ready when you are.

ALLSTATE
You're in good hands with Him.

VO-5 Hair Spray
He holds through all kinds of weather.

DIAL SOAP
Aren't you glad you have Him. Don't you wish everybody did.

the U.S. POST OFFICE
Neither rain, nor snow, nor sleet nor ice will keep Him from His appointed
destination.