Subject: Re: mp3 on m68k (was headless)
To: None <mrz5149@acm.org>
From: Luca Sironi <luca.sironi@rcm.inet.it>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 03/03/2003 19:16:34
mrz5149@acm.org writes:
>I've been contemplating releasing the above code so other folks can
>play with it too. If folks are interested enough, I can apply a little
>polish to what I've got and put it up for download. Though, be
>forewarned, the code is still a bit primitive. I think we could be
>doing a lot more with the DMA engine than what I'm doing currently.

I own a 660av and if i can help you doing some tests
i'll do.
The lack of DMA is the real bottleneck of this box..

luca_
by the way, DSP support will be so cool :-)
--
Luca Sironi              http://www.sironi.tk        PGP id: 0x77B9B63E
luca_ ('underscore')     "i topi non avevano nipoti" (frase palindroma)