Subject: Re: headless
To: setient <setient@cma2600.org>
From: Matthew Bryant <mathias01@mac.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 03/02/2003 08:40:08
On Saturday, March 1, 2003, at 11:46  PM, setient wrote:

> i only have one mac vga adaptor BUT i am also wondering is there a way
> play an mp3 on a quadra 650 a lc III or a centris 610 under netbsd?

I'm thinking no.... Someone can correct me, but I can't image that one
of these 68k machines will have enough horsepower to play mp3s. Really
your only option is to get a HUGE hard disk, and store your files as
waves (.aif) or use one of the early quicktime audio compression
codecs. Search on the internet for 68k macs playing mp3.

-Matt