Subject: Re: Video Ram
To: Riccardo Mottola <zuse@libero.it>
From: Pat Wendorf <mlist@beholder.homeunix.net>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 02/21/2003 00:37:04
I know this is a very long time to reply, but I got my VSIMMS in today, a=
nd=20
amazingly they work great in 16 bit color mode.  The machine boots into a=
=20
white on black screen (huge surprise), and the X server displays the colo=
rs=20
perfectly now.  It's a bit on the sluggish side, but I can run Mozilla=20
remotely from my bigger machines, and it's actually usable.

I recommend this upgrade to anyone who uses X on a Quadra 610 :)

- Pat