Subject: Re: NetBSD in Centris 610
To: None <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: gabriel rosenkoetter <gr@eclipsed.net>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 02/18/2003 15:47:28
--l76fUT7nc3MelDdI

On Tue, Feb 18, 2003 at 07:36:27PM +0000, Joe Milbourn wrote:
> Running on an LC040 is quite possible, and usable, with the patches or
> tarballs from http://edoneel.chaosnet.org/Downloads.html
>=20
> I have been using them on my PB520c for a few weeks, and have had no
> problems.

It was my understanding that the hardware operated in such a way
that you really couldn't relialby simulate an FPU with it, though
you could fake it better than NetBSD's usual simulation did.

That you can boot and run is impressive. Can you use build.sh?

--=20
gabriel rosenkoetter
gr@eclipsed.net

--l76fUT7nc3MelDdI