Subject: daystar turbo 040
To: 'port-mac68k@netbsd.org' <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: Larson, Timothy E. <Larson.Timothy1@mayo.edu>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 02/18/2003 10:06:04
Is this accelerator supported (in the SE/30 in particular)?  It's not listed either way in the info sheet, and the "might work" in the FAQ is a little ambiguous.  Has anybody actually reported one working?

Thanks,
Tim

--
Tim Larson          <><   <><   <><   <><   <><
Info. Services - Internal Medicine Clinical Systems, Mayo Clinic, Rochester