Subject: Sonic microSCSI again
To: None <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: Lukas Kaminski <lukas.kaminski@gmx.de>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 02/11/2003 17:38:50
OK, i'm giving up ...

I disabled 'quick'-mode in /sys/arch/mac68k/obio/esp.c yesterday and i could
set an ip-address and even ping another host (but with a packet loss of
95%). Ftp to another host results in
'sse0 not queued' errors (at least the computer doesn't hang anymore).

I don't have the time, and the knowledge in scsi and/or kernel programming
to fix this further.

Is anyone interested in fixing this? I would donate the Sonic microSCSI
adapter.

The adapter was/is connected to a performa 475 which should act as a router
for a 512kbit DSL line and a small (max 4 computer) home-network. The
Question : Is a mac IIci (which i have) with a pair of nubus ethernet cards (which i
not have) fast enough to do it?