Subject: Re: Gray Screen
To: None <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: Daniel Bolgheroni <dab__@uol.com.br>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 02/08/2003 11:33:29
On  0, John Klos <john@sixgirls.org> wrote:

> That's pretty dead, even if it does work. Those batteries cost $10 at
> Radio Hack, so I usually buy a battery holder that takes two AAA
> batteries, attach it to the MB with double sided foam tape, and solder the
> wires onto the battery posts. Total cost is less than $3 USD, and the
> batteries last forever.

I used 2 AA batteries (a little bigger, but cheapest and easier to find).

But it failed. Maybe it's not a battery problem.

One curiosity is that measuring the battery, I get -0.06V, not 0.06V (no, I didn't inverted the poles, red on positive and black on negative). Measuring another battery, in the same poles, I get a positive number, e. g. 0.770V.

Thank you for helping.