Subject: Re: Gray Screen
To: John Klos <john@sixgirls.org>
From: Emile Schwarz <emile.schwarz@wanadoo.fr>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 02/07/2003 17:04:07
Hi John et al.

$10 for a 3.6V battery for Macintosh computer (LC in this case) ?

What a lucky guy you are...

My nephew brough one for 30,50 ¬ (nearly same amount of $ by these
pre-war days *) some month ago here in France (south-east, Grasse,
near Cannes...)

But, thanks to this list, I too uses the two AA or AAA (depending on
what was available at home at the time a battery died) trick.

Emile

* No, I do not talk about war at all...