Subject: Re: Gray Screen
To: Daniel Bolgheroni <dab__@uol.com.br>
From: Matthew Bryant <mathias01@mac.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 02/07/2003 07:05:00
Yeah, both of those batteries are really dead. I've head great luck
getting large volumes of pram batteries at low prices from
resale.headgap.com. Their going unit price is $6.44 shipped. That is of
course if you don't want to do the mod suggested by John (Though that
works great too..) I'd get some fresh batteries (replace both... you
don't want your other machine to stop working either) and I bet your
problem will be gone.

-Matt