Subject: Re: Gray Screen
To: Daniel Bolgheroni <dab__@uol.com.br>
From: Matthew Bryant <mathias01@mac.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 02/06/2003 19:54:59
Pull out your handy multi-meter and check your batteries. The battery
you took out of another machine may also have been dead, or close too
it. You should also reset pram (command option p r on startup) whenever
you replace the battery. Beyond that you need to strip the machine down
to the power supply,  logic board, and monitor (no cards, no drives)
and see if anything different happens, and then go from there. Hope
something in there helps,

-Matt