Subject: RE: What do you use NetBSD/Mac68k for??
To: None <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: Jonathan Newquist <jnewquis@esu10.org>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 11/18/2002 09:48:21
RAParker--

Regarding your quadra's time-syncing question, have you tried installing =
ntpd?  I got some ridiculous drift rates while compiling kernels & =
packages too, but the problem went away after I got ntpd running. =20

It was quite easy; even I could do it:

Even if you dont have a good outside clock server, you can make all your =
internal boxes "peers" to each other, and they should sync well enough =
for your logfile purposes.  I have heard DEC machines had excellent =
clocks; dont know if that would be true of your Compaq too.

Further info on the man page & google.  Hope this helps.

Cheers,
Newqjon