Subject: RE: mac68k Packages for 1.6
To: None <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: Jonathan Newquist <jnewquis@esu10.org>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 10/31/2002 17:49:11
I bet a lot of us would be happy to contribute clock cycles to the =
project.  My LC3 20/800 sits here idle most of the time, with net access =
thru the office lan.

How about it:  Another distributed computing project, kindof a =
bin-builds@home...

How tough a programming job would it be, to write a perl script/ daemon =
that would let a central server assign compilation tasks, and collect =
the results when done?  Those of us who are not too concerned about =
security, could let our boxes join the project.

IANA programmer, so I dont know how tough it would be. =20

Just a thought.
Newqjon