Subject: why doesn't man.tgz install?
To: 'port-mac68k@netbsd.org' <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: Larson, Timothy E. <Larson.Timothy1@mayo.edu>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 10/29/2002 17:08:54
Hello, gurus and fellow BSD adventurers...

I've installed the man set from CD twice now, and after waiting through the couple hours to do that, I still don't have any man pages.  I go to the directory it looks like they're unpacking into (/usr/share IIRC), and very little is there.  Are they really going somewhere else?  Do I need to do something to make man find them?

Thanks,
Tim

--
Tim Larson          <><   <><   <><   <><   <><
Info. Services - Internal Medicine Clinical Systems, Mayo Clinic, Rochester