Subject: Re: No more snapshots for now...
To: None <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: Space Case <wormey@eskimo.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 10/28/2002 18:28:13
On Oct 28, 10:23am, Allen Briggs wrote:
>On Sun, Oct 27, 2002 at 08:34:29PM -0800, Space Case wrote:
>> Now that NetBSD's daily build server is running,
>> ( ftp://releng.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD-daily/current/ )
>> I am going to cease building snapshots for now.
>I'd like to say a huge "Thank You!" for your dedication in providing
>snapshots to the community.  I've personally appreciated it very much
>on several occasions, and it's been a great benefit to many others.

For those who haven't been around so long, I jumped on MacBSD when it was
first released by The Alice Group (I'm pretty sure I still have the release
announcement ;), and have been building snapshots pretty much ever since.
I _love_ having a free Unix, and this was the best way I could contribute
back to the community.

>Keep in mind that the build server isn't building the X sets since those
>can't (yet) be cross-built easily.  It's currently using whatever X sets
>have been uploaded and it just sort of carries those through....

Where does it take those X sets from, the last release?  I don't think
there's much that changes in X-land anyways.

>So again...  "Thank you!"

My pleasure. :-)

~Steve

--
Steve Allen - wormey@eskimo.com   http://www.eskimo.com/~wormey/   ICQ 6709819

	-Kyle Hearn  <kyle@intex.net>

Don't worry about the world coming to an end today.  It's already
tomorrow in Australia.
		-- Charles Schultz