Subject: Re: No more snapshots for now...
To: Space Case <wormey@eskimo.com>
From: Allen Briggs <briggs@wasabisystems.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 10/28/2002 10:23:14
On Sun, Oct 27, 2002 at 08:34:29PM -0800, Space Case wrote:
> Now that NetBSD's daily build server is running,
> ( ftp://releng.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD-daily/current/ )
> I am going to cease building snapshots for now.

I'd like to say a huge "Thank You!" for your dedication in providing
snapshots to the community.  I've personally appreciated it very much
on several occasions, and it's been a great benefit to many others.

> While the daily build server doesn't have a snapshot for
> mac68k every day, it has them more often than I can produce
> them.  Plus it has X sets, which I normally don't do.

Keep in mind that the build server isn't building the X sets since those
can't (yet) be cross-built easily.  It's currently using whatever X sets
have been uploaded and it just sort of carries those through....

So again...  "Thank you!"

-allen

 http://www.wasabisystems.com/    Quality NetBSD CDs, Sales, Support, Service
NetBSD development for Alpha, ARM, M68K, MIPS, PowerPC, SuperH, XScale, etc...