Subject: No more snapshots for now...
To: None <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: Space Case <wormey@eskimo.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 10/27/2002 20:34:29
Hi.

Now that NetBSD's daily build server is running,
( ftp://releng.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD-daily/current/ )
I am going to cease building snapshots for now.

While the daily build server doesn't have a snapshot for
mac68k every day, it has them more often than I can produce
them.  Plus it has X sets, which I normally don't do.

When the next release is imminent and the daily build
server is on the release branch, I will again start
providing -current snapshots, until the server gets
switched back to -current.

Y'all have fun now, y'hear?

~Steve

--
Steve Allen - wormey@eskimo.com   http://www.eskimo.com/~wormey/   ICQ 6709819

	-Kyle Hearn  <kyle@intex.net>

I have made mistakes but I have never made the mistake of claiming that
I have never made one.
		-- James Gordon Bennett