Subject: Re: Apache install
To: Ronald Landrus <ronlandrus@buckeye-express.com>
From: Aaron J. Grier <agrier@poofygoof.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 10/25/2002 17:55:44
On Fri, Oct 25, 2002 at 08:34:04PM -0400, Ronald Landrus wrote:
> Can anyone point me to a good netBSD tutorial on installing Apache?
>
> I used pkg_add, and I do not see what I am used to in terms of
> directories.

that's about all you need to know for installation.  ;)

pkg_info -L apache

will show all the files associated with the apache package.

> Apachectl start complains about not finding httpd.conf as well.

example files are in /usr/pkg/share/examples/httpd .
copy to /usr/pkg/etc/httpd and munge to your liking.

    "i'm convinced that the cray cabinet has an outlet for plugging in
    welding attachments."  --  Skeezics Boondoggle, on the cray CS6400