Subject: download from mirror site
To: None <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: Martin Trautmann <traut@gmx.de>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 10/16/2002 19:08:05
Hi all,

do you have any suggestion how to download newer archive parts from a
local mirror without downloading existing parts again?

I had parts of the archives from ftp.netbsd.org.

Now I wanted to download missing parts from ftp.de.netbsd.org with
 wget -r -np -N ftp.de.NetBSD.ORG/pub/NetBSD/NetBSD-1.6/mac68k/

Problem: Most files on the main source have time 15:03:00, while identical
files on the local mirror have 22:03:00.

Ok, that's fine: that's exactly the time zone difference. But this does
destroy the comparison of time values which does not accept different time
zones!?

How could this problem be bypassed?

Thanks for your help,
Martin