Subject: RE: This kernel is not in a format which the Booter can execute.
To: 'port-mac68k@netbsd.org' <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: Larson, Timothy E. <Larson.Timothy1@mayo.edu>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 10/07/2002 21:55:29
I tried Booter 2.0 again now, and it seems to be fine.  (The docs are right about not moving the mouse.  It seemed to lock it up.)  I am going to have to repartition and try again, though.  My root partition filled up with the last set I installed.  I will see if I can get Booter 2.0 working with the sysinst method this time.  If not, at least I know the traditional method works.

Any ideas why df would be reporting incorrectly?  I was trying to get a picture of how to allocate space this time, but it says my root partition is at 110% (I don't know how it does that) and my completely empty /home is 37% full.

It's been really interesting so far.  I'm already noting some differences in system layout from the Linux I'm used to.

Thanks,
Tim