Subject: This kernel is not in a format which the Booter can execute.
To: 'port-mac68k@netbsd.org' <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: Larson, Timothy E. <Larson.Timothy1@mayo.edu>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 10/07/2002 12:41:40
Tried installing 1.6 on a SE/30.  8 MB RAM, 1.2 GB disk.  The MacOS partition has a clean install of 7.1, plus Decor and Mode32, and a new version of Apple CD-ROM extension that recognizes externals drives.  I have the release on CD.  My external drive is a Philips CD-RW OmniWriter.  I have a Dayna ethernet card installed.

The sysinst method did not work, giving this error.  I tried both installer kernels.  I then went to the traditional method, and got all the required sets installed.  Then when I ran the booter, it gave the same error.

Thanks,
Tim

--
Tim Larson          <><   <><   <><   <><   <><
Info. Services - Internal Medicine Clinical Systems, Mayo Clinic, Rochester