Subject: out of address space
To: MacBSD <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: Riccardo Mottola <zuse@libero.it>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 10/01/2002 22:11:29
Hello,

I was running "configure" on a source when i got a kernel panic and dropped
into the debugger with the motivation "out of Address space". No other
significant processes were running and the machine was started little
earlier.

Why? hat does it mean?
Did i run out of ram and swap? That box has taken much longer and serious
compilations without problems...

addition:
i restarted, relaunched the damned ./configure and it blocked the box in the
same place. I am running 1.5ZA kernel:

checking for mmap declaration...
         extern void* mmap (void*, size_t, int, int, int, off_t);
checking for working mmap...

here it freezes

(btw, I am trying to compile GNUstep on NetBSD, particularly fflib in this
case)

ric