Subject: Re: Image Magik problem
To: =?unknown-8bit?B?Suly9G1l?= Duquennoy <jduquennoy@mac.com>
From: Sebastian <sbrady@cs.rmit.edu.au>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 09/30/2002 00:08:01
On Fri, Sep 27, 2002 at 06:44:52PM +0200, Jrme Duquennoy wrote:
> I have just updated to NetBSD1.6 .
> It works great, but I can't compile ImageMagik with JPEG and PNG : I
>
> If someone has successfully comiled this software, do you have an idea ???

I installed NetBSD1.6F a few months ago and built ImageMagick okay. I'm
certain that it had both PNG and JPEG support. I just installed
pkgsrc and installed ImageMagick from there. I haven't got my NetBSD
machine nearby, but I will verify that it works next time I see it.
I do remember that when building the ImageMagick package the jpeg
and png packages among others had to be built as well. This was all
smoothly and impressively taken care of by the system. There was no need
to configure anything.

--
Sebastian