Subject: RE: clock
To: Jonathan Newquist <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: Henry B. Hotz <hotz@jpl.nasa.gov>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 09/13/2002 16:50:22
At 5:13 PM -0500 9/13/02, Jonathan Newquist wrote:
>[that's bsd 1.5.2, which incidentally crashes weekly-or-less in
>various ways.  here's hoping 1.6 will run and run stable; just wish
>i had hack skills to help you guys make it so.]

Could you do a "t" in the debugger prompt when it crashes and send
the results to the list?  Or else file a pr.  That's useful even if
you leave the numbers out.  Just knowing a problem exists is a big
first step.

I no longer have a 68k mac, but I know this port used to be rock
solid.  Nobody's deliberately messing it up.  If there are problems I
know people would like to fix them.