Subject: New booter homepage, and need MacWrite II disk images
To: NetBSD-Mac68k <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: Nigel Pearson <nigel@ind.tansu.com.au>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 09/10/2002 18:14:59
	Hi guys.

1) With the commercializing of iTools, my home page has moved
    from http://homepage.mac.com/nigelpearson/ to

http://www.users.bigpond.com/pear_computers/

    That is where you should now pick up your Booter2.0.0 (final)
    for ELF testing.

2) I have need of a set of install disk images for MacWrite II.
    If any super-organised person happens to have those on-hand,
    and would be willing to somehow get them to me to replace the
    unreadable ones I have, I would be very appreciative.

	Thanks.