Subject: OMEGA INTERNATIONAL EMAIL LOTTERY
To: <>
From: tony west <tonywest200@hotmail.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 06/24/2002 00:02:30
OMEGA  INTERNATIONAL EMAIL LOTTERY
FROM: INTERNATIONAL PROMOTION/PRIZE AWARD DEPT.

ATTN:MR

REF: OGS/2311786008/01
BATCH: 14/011/IPD

RE: WINNING NOTIFICATION/FINAL NOTICE

We are pleased to inform you of the result of the of
the OMEGA Lottery International programs held on the
20th of JUNI 2002. Your e-mail address attached to
ticket number 20511465886-629 with serial number
3772-99 drew lucky numbers 7-14-17-23-31-44 which
consequently won in the 2nd category, you have
therefore been approved for a lump sum pay out of
100,000.00 Euro.
  CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Due to mix up of some numbers and names, we ask that
you keep your winning information confidential until
your claims has been processed and your money
Remitted to you. This is part of our security
protocol
to avoid double claiming and unwarranted abuse of
this
program by some participants.

All participants were selected through a computer
ballot system drawn from over 100,000 company and
50,000,000 individual email addresses and names from
all over the world. This promotional program takes
place every  three year. We hope with part of your
winning
you will take part in our end of year 50 million Euro
international lottery. To file for your claim, please
contact our fiduciary agent MR PAUL JAME of the,
ASSISTANT SECURITY COMPANY
TEL:+31-623-597-286.
Email:PAULJAME2002@YAHOO.CO.UK

Remember, all winning must be claimed not later than
19th of JULY 2002. After this date all unclaimed
funds will be included in the next stake. Please note
in order to avoid unnecessary delays and
complications
please remember to quote your reference number and
batch numbers in all correspondence. Furthermore,
should there be any change of address do inform our
agent as soon as possible.

Congratulations once more from our members of staff
and thank you for being part of our promotional
program.

Note: Anybody under the age of 18 is automatically
disqualified.

Sincerely yours,

TONY WEST.
(Winning Co-ordinator)