Subject: Re: 3-button mouse
To: None <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: None <Martin.Leidig@ePost.de>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 05/20/2002 14:29:26
Shigeki UNO [2002-05-20 02.30 +0900]:
>Thomas Carlson <tcarls@earthlink.net> writes:
>
> > Does anyone know of a 3-button ADB mouse that works with NetBSD and is
> > CURRENTLY sold?  The ones mentioned in the How-to literature are no longer
> > available.  What about the Perfit Mouse, in particular?  Has anyone had any
> > experience with one of those?
>
>I have Microspeed 3 button mouse, which works well with NetBSD/mac68k.
>Where did I buy it? well, I got it for around 4 bucks at Yahoo Japan
>Auctions.  (BTW, I've been running 1.5ZA.) So I think you'll be able
>to get that sorts of mice at Ebay in your country, The States. Let's
>poking around to find 3 button mouse.

Once, there was an 3-Button "LogiTech MouseMan Macintosh Version"; I have
one here, but just used it with MacOS by now.

Wouldn't it be possible to connect a "normal" serial mouse to the Mac's
serial port(s)?  Somewhere i saw an adapter Mac-Serial [MiniDIN] <-> SubD9.
Shouldn't be too hard to solder yourself, btw.

-Moss-
--
-eof-