Subject: Re: wsconsctl doesn't work for me
To: None <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: Alexander Klein <Alexander.Klein@math.uni-giessen.de>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 04/29/2002 20:18:49
Hi,

At 18:15 Uhr +0200 29.04.2002, Frederick Bruckman wrote:

>It's actually not completely undocumented -- "escapetime" is described
>in "/usr/share/doc/usd/13.viref", and this same question is even in
>the vi FAQ, which is however only in the sources, not installed.

While we are at it:

I once tried to put this thing on paper, and I think I managed to even set
the paper format to ISO A4, however, when I finally managed to print the
PS-file, a lot of text was clipped, so setting only the correct paper
format was obviously not enough.

Also, quite a lot of the directories in /usr/share/doc/... are empty. Is
this a bug or a feature?

Regards,

	Alex

'How to write unmaintainable code': Coding Obfuscation:
2. Find a Forth or APL Guru:
In those worlds, the terser your code and the more bizarre the way it works,
the more you are revered. Sit at their lotus feet.