Subject: RE: 1997 by Microsoft Corporation. All rights (KMM944399C0KM)
To: port-mac68k <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: registration <registration@mediaring.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 04/28/2002 13:53:26
Dear  ,

Thank you for your interest in MediaRing.

This is an auto-respond. To enable us attend to your queries promptly, =

we appreciate if you do not send us multiple emails.

Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you for your interest in MediaRing.

In line with our company's direction, we will no longer provide email
support for any of our free services such as MediaRing Talk, VoizMail
and VoizCard.  If you require assistance, please use our online =
support
at: http://support.mediaring.com

The ValueFone service, our pc-phone service using MediaRing Talk, has
been terminated since January 1, 2002. The ValueFone service has been
replaced by VoizFone. You can learn about VoizFone at
http://myvoiz.mediaring.com

Any other enquiries regarding our paid services, please feedback to us =

using the Feedback Form at :
http://myvoiz.mediaring.com/feedback

We wish to thank you for your continuous support in MediaRing =
Products.

Regards.

Customer Support
MediaRing.com Inc.