Subject: Re: Quadra 840AV scsi DMA
To: None <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: gabriel rosenkoetter <gr@eclipsed.net>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 04/10/2002 09:56:51
--wayzTnRSUXKNfBqd

On Wed, Apr 10, 2002 at 09:00:15AM -0400, Allen Briggs wrote:
> I took some time last night and mac68k is using the new m68k/bus_dma.c
> (snatched from next68k).

I share other people's concerns about taking anything from next68k.
It's far from mature. But if you think it works, great. :^>

(Granted, neither my turbocube nor my 030 cube gets far enough along
for me to have any concrete "here's why SCSI's bad on NeXTs"
examples, but...)

--=20
gabriel rosenkoetter
gr@eclipsed.net

PS, Hi folks, I'm back. (Just skimmed over three month's and read
this past month's port-* email last night, and I'll be trying to
actually keep up again regularly now.)

--wayzTnRSUXKNfBqd

--wayzTnRSUXKNfBqd--