Subject: Re: Quadra 840AV scsi DMA
To: Michael R. Zucca <mrz5149@acm.org>
From: Hauke Fath <hauke@Espresso.Rhein-Neckar.DE>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 04/08/2002 22:11:47
At 8:52 Uhr -0400 8.4.2002, Michael R. Zucca wrote:
>Looking around, I can see that we can pretty much copy the bus_dma()
>routines from the NeXT port.

On second thought / looking more thoroughly, while next68k's bus_dma was
inherited from alpha (and mvme68k inherited from next68k), the x68k people
have come up with their own, and it looks better structured than the above.

	hauke

--
/~\  The ASCII Ribbon Campaign        "They that can give up essential liberty
\ /    No HTML/RTF in email           to obtain a little temporary safety