Subject: Re: Yet another package error: mysql-server
To: Reinier Jonker <rjgjonker@xs4all.nl>
From: Bruce O'Neel <bruce.oneel@obs.unige.ch>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 04/04/2002 17:31:40
Well, it's probably a compiler bug, this is why the non logical "let's
play with flags" pattern sometimes works :-)  The real solution is to
find out why cc1 generates assembly instructions that as is unhappy
with.  That, sadly, is a bit harder.

cheers

bruce

--
Of course it runs NetBSD

Bruce O'Neel                       phone:  +41 22 950 91 57
INTEGRAL Science Data Centre               +41 22 950 91 00 (switchb.)
Chemin d'Ecogia 16                 fax:    +41 22 950 91 35
CH-1290 VERSOIX                    e-mail: Bruce.Oneel@obs.unige.ch
Switzerland                        WWW:    http://isdc.unige.ch/