Subject: Re: new snapshot
To: Takeshi Shibagaki <sibagaki@lsi.melco.co.jp>
From: Space Case <wormey@eskimo.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 01/29/2002 18:57:00
On Jan 30, 11:01am, Takeshi Shibagaki wrote:
>Space> Also, the last time I tried, the relase
>Space> machinery was broken.  I have a new attempt ongoing...
>
>In my local, I have repaired "make release" in -current.

Cool.  What did you fix?  When I tried, I hit two problems.  First was:

In distrib/utils/sysinst/arch/mac68k/md.c there was an undefined variable lp.
I added lines to pull in sys/param.h and sys/disklabel.h, and declared lp to
be 'struct disklabel lp;'.  Things all compiled OK then.  Second problem:

It goes to build the ramdisk, vnconfig is OK, but when it tries to newfs it,
it says:
newfs: ioctl (WDINFO): Invalid argument
newfs: /dev/rvnd0a: can't rewrite disk label

And I have no idea what to do about that...

~Steve

--
Steve Allen - wormey@eskimo.com   http://www.eskimo.com/~wormey/   ICQ 6709819

	-Kyle Hearn  <kyle@intex.net>

"The way to make a small fortune in the commodities market is to start
with a large fortune."