Subject: Re: new snapshot
To: Takeshi Shibagaki <sibagaki@lsi.melco.co.jp>
From: Space Case <wormey@eskimo.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 01/29/2002 05:42:57
On Jan 29,  2:33pm, Takeshi Shibagaki wrote:
>Space> It doesn't build the whole release structure, no.  But then, it's just
>Space> a snapshot.
>
>Just a snapshot, yes, but I think it is not better, a snapshot also
>means maintenances for real release. significances making snapshots is
>reduced. Is my opinion wrong?

It would be nice, yes.  However, releases are far apart so it's not urgent
to exercise the release machinery until a release approaches (one could argue
that this is indeed the case now).  Also, the last time I tried, the relase
machinery was broken.  I have a new attempt ongoing...

~Steve

--
Steve Allen - wormey@eskimo.com   http://www.eskimo.com/~wormey/   ICQ 6709819

	-Kyle Hearn  <kyle@intex.net>

When the government bureau's remedies do not match your problem, you
modify the problem, not the remedy.