Subject: Re: openssh-3.0.2.1 package
To: Frederick Bruckman <fredb@immanent.net>
From: Tom Jernigan <jernigantc@ornl.gov>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 01/16/2002 08:36:48
The sup -sa worked.

I think I've figured out what I did wrong. I had to switch to a
bigger disk to compile. When I did, I restored both /usr/sup and
/etc/supfiles but not /usr/pkgsrc. So when I did a sup -s, it thought
my pkgsrc was current up a date stored in /usr/sup/current and only
added files changed after that time.
thanks
Tom

--